THE NYC PLASTIC SURGEONS OFFER FREE BREAST IMPLANTS REVISION PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATIONS AT OUR NYC PLASTIC SURGERY PRACTICE
Our top rated board certified plastic surgeons of the Plastic Surgery Group of NYC are highly sought-after NYC plastic surgeons for breast implant revision surgery. Some people who have breast augmentation with breast implants plastic surgery decide they would like to change the appearance of their breasts.
- You may have decided you would not like to have implants anymore and have them removed.
- You may have decided you would like to reduce or increase the size of your breast implants.
- You may be having a complication and would like to swap your breast implants out.
- Whatever the reason, our team of board certified NYC plastic surgeons will efficiently, professionally, and elegantly attend to your needs and exceed your expectations.
During the pre-operative breast revision plastic surgery consultation with our plastic surgery team, you will be able to see breast implants of different sizes, textures, and shapes. This will give you the best possible idea of how you may look following your breast implant removal / replacement operation. The plastic surgeon will use the existing scar to remove your old implant – eliminating the need for any additional scarring. If you have decided to increase the size of your existing breast implant the plastic surgeon may need to perform an internal release of the breast capsule surrounding your breast implant to make more space for the new breast implant and can improve the appearance of the cleavage area.
I have had two plastic surgery procedures with Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD. Both times I found her to be a skilled plastic surgeon and a compassionate, caring individual. During consultation, she listened to my expectations, and was thorough in explaining the surgical procedures that would best fulfill them. Just prior to, and post surgery, she took the time to again discuss my expectations, the procedure, and any additional concerns that I might have. It was both comforting and reassuring. She is caring and has a relaxed manner that made me feel as if I were her most important patient. I whole-heatedly recommend this amazing plastic surgeon 🙂 ~ HealthGrades
When to Consider Breast Implant Revision Plastic Surgery
- Your saline breast implants have deflated.
- An X-ray or MRI suggests your silicone implant has a shell leak.
- If you want to change your implant/breast size.
- If you have tightening of the scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture) or your breast implants have shifted in position.
- If your breast tissue has changed as a result of skin stretching or weight loss/gain.
- You wish to correct breast asymmetry.
- You want to address problems that have developed with your implants and/or surrounding breast tissue.
- Pregnancy and/or breastfeeding has changed the appearance of your implants.
- Weight loss or weight gain has negatively affected the appearance of your breast implants.
- You should have undergone a breast lift with your initial augmentation, but did not.
- You are unhappy with the results of previous surgery due to poor implant placement or other aesthetic problems.
- You wish to remove your breast implants permanently.
Breast implant revision and/or removal or replacement usually takes between 1-2 hours to complete. Surgery is normally performed under a general anesthetic.
Our plastic and reconstructive surgery center is a premier facility that adheres to stringent guidelines for safety, operation, equipment, access to hospital care, and use of anesthesia. The plastic surgeon’s qualifications ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care and privacy for your breast implants revision plastic surgery. The office-based plastic surgery facility is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities and inspected annually for compliance with the association’s rigorous standards for patient safety.
As best in class plastic surgeons, we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. Our philosophy regarding the plastic surgeon / patient relationship is based on trust and has earned us one of the most respected reputations as a plastic surgery practice in NYC. Our top rated Manhattan, New York plastic surgeons use the latest techniques to provide the most natural-looking results possible for your plastic surgery procedure.
If you have any questions for our best in class NYC plastic surgeons or would like to schedule a complimentary plastic surgery consultation please feel free to contact us:
Plastic Surgery Group of NYC
461 Park Ave South, #7H
New York, NY 10016