Dr. Umbareen Mahmood of the Plastic Surgery Group of NYC offers patients the option to finance their plastic surgery procedure. Patient financing was created for people who don’t want to tie up their traditional credit sources with medical debt or those who simply can’t afford to pay out-of-pocket healthcare charges at the time they elect plastic surgery.
Please note: Sometimes your health insurance may consider covering part or all of your plastic surgery if you are seeking plastic surgery due to a specific condition.
Care Credit offers a variety of programs for patients with all types of credit histories. Care Credit approves a greater percentage of plastic surgery candidates than other credit issuers – even patients with past credit problems can be approved.
Prosper Healthcare Lendingis the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. The healthcare financing industry has been flooded with high-interest credit cards that may help you pay for the treatment you need, but often end up causing more harm than good. We offer healthy, simple interest loans with no prepayment penalties, no retroactive interest, longer terms for lower monthly payments, and an inquiry process that will only take you minutes to complete. We truly “Make HealthCare Affordable.”
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you will find the widest array of monthly payment options to help you reach your individual wellness, beauty, and performance goals. The ALPHAEON CREDIT card allows you to move forward today. Plus, with special financing options not always available with other credit cards, you may find the ALPHAEON CREDIT card is a better way to pay.
If you’ve been denied credit by others in the past, apply for financial assistance, the NYC plastic surgeons’s staff is able to help you finance via telephone during your free plastic surgery consultation.
- High approval rate
- 90 Days same as cash on most loans
- Low interest rates for patients with good credit.
- Reasonable interest rates for patients with past credit problems
- Loan terms up to 60 months
List of Plastic Reconstructive Surgeries that may be Covered by Your Insurance
Here is a list compiled with information from The American Society of Plastic Surgery regarding surgeries that your insurance company may consider covering:
- Abdominal Surgery: If the abdominal surgery is performed to improve or eliminate health problems such as back pain, sores, hernia, rashes, or help improve the ability to walk normally.
- Breast Surgery: If performed to correct breast asymmetry, reduce large breasts causing health problems (breast reduction), reconstruction due to loss, congenital absence (was born with only one breast), or reduce large male breasts.
- Eyelid Surgery: If performed to correct drooping eyelids that are causing vision problems or correct eyelids that are turned in an abnormal way.
- Facial Surgery: If performed to balance the appearance if caused by paralysis, treat deformities in the facial muscles, head, or neck.
As a best in class plastic surgeon, Dr. Mahmood provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. Her philosophy regarding the plastic surgeon / patient relationship is based on trust and has earned her one of the most respected reputations as a plastic surgeon in NYC. The top rated NYC plastic surgeon uses the latest techniques to provide the most natural-looking results possible for your plastic surgery procedure.
If you have any questions for the NYC plastic surgeon or would like schedule a complimentary plastic surgery consultation please feel free to contact us:
Plastic Surgery Group of NYC
461 Park Ave South, #7H
New York, NY 10016