THE NYC PLASTIC SURGEON OFFERS FREE TUMMY TUCK PLASTIC SURGERY CONSULTATIONS AT HER NYC PLASTIC SURGERY PRACTICE
The board certified NYC plastic surgeon, Dr. Umbareen Mahmood, MD of the Plastic Surgery Group of NYC, is highly sought after for her minimally invasive tummy tuck plastic surgery technique. Abdominoplasty, or “tummy tuck,” removes excess skin and fat, typically from the lower abdomen. Tummy tuck plastic surgery also helps to flatten the abdomen by tightening the surrounding muscles. Excessive abdominal fat is a common concern (especially post pregnancy due to the area being excessively stretched).
- In addition to removing excessive skin and fat tummy tuck plastic surgery also tightens the abdominal muscles resulting in improved contour and tone as well as the functionality of the abdomen.
The NYC tummy tuck specialist plastic surgeon will listen to your needs, expectations, and your desired outcome from the surgery. You will be able to address all of your questions and concerns during your complimentary consultation. Dr. Mahmood will review all the surgical tummy tuck options that are available to you for your best desired outcome, and you will be able to tour our state-of-the-art facility and meet with our caring staff that will be part of your team.
Dr. Mahmood is fantastic. She is very pleasant, and goes above and beyond to meet a patients expectations. Dr. Mahmood is extremely skillful and precise. I still can not believe the beautiful results of the tummy tuck that she performed on me. I call her my “miracle worker” because the results of the procedure was an absolute miracle for me, far beyond what I expected. I definitely recommend Dr. Mahmood for any cosmetic procedures. ~RateMDs
There are actually several different types of tummy tuck procedures and the plastic surgeon will determine which option is best for you. The type of tummy tuck plastic surgery that will be best for you will based on the amount of loose skin, excess fat and the laxity of your stomach muscles. The options include:
- Tummy Tuck (Complete Abdominoplasty): with this tummy tuck procedure a small incision is made above the pubic hairline, and another is made around the belly button. The muscles that run vertically on each side of the stomach’s wall are tightened. The excessive skin is removed and the muscle tightening are the most critical steps in improving the contour of the stomach. Liposuction may be performed along with the complete tummy tuck, depending on the amount of fat that needs to be removed to achieve your desired results. Complete Tummy Tuck plastic surgery is frequently elected as part of a Mommy Makeover.
- Mini Tummy Tuck (Partial Abdominoplasty): a mini tummy tuck is performed on patients who have mild to moderate stomach contour changes and have minimal excess skin and little weakness in the abdominal wall.
- Circumferential Abdominoplasty (frequently referred to as a “body lift”): if there is a significant amount of excess skin and fat in the back and hip area as well as the abdomen, circumferential abdominoplasty may be performed. This tummy tuck procedure provides the most dramatic results.
* Older individuals whose skin has lost some of its elasticity and are slightly obese will also dramatically benefit from a tummy tuck.
As a best in class plastic surgeon, Dr. Mahmood provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. Her philosophy regarding the plastic surgeon / tummy tuck patient relationship is based on trust and has earned her one of the most respected reputations as a plastic surgeon in NYC. The top rated NYC plastic surgeon uses the latest techniques to provide the most natural-looking results possible for your tummy tuck plastic surgery procedure.
If you have any questions for the NYC plastic surgeon or would like to schedule a tummy tuck plastic surgery consultation at our NYC plastic surgery practice please feel free to contact us:
Plastic Surgery Group of NYC
461 Park Ave South, #7H
New York, NY 10016